Grow the NSW dairy industry: Project 20:20 Pathways to change
Dairy NSW, Subtropical Dairy, Dairy Australia and the Department of Primary Industries have co-invested in the delivery of a project entitled Grow the NSW dairy industry: Project 20:20 Pathways to change.
Digital books, field walks, short films and panel discussions will feature each farm and their practices.
The five feature farms :
- Tony and Jillian Wilson, Kyogle
- Tim and Julie Bale, Stewarts River
- Colin and Erina Thompson, Cowra
- Grant and Jane Sherborne, Burrawang
- Neville and Ruth Kydd, Finley
Feature Farm Profiles
To read each of the Project 20:20 feature farm profiles, click the digital books below. Each book discusses the individual farm; covering animal, people, resource and business management.